I while back I noted that the limited edition of The Evil in Pemberley House had sold out. This is true, insofar as ordering direct from Subterranean Press is concerned.
However, I became aware today that Camelot Books appears to have some limited editions left in stock.
The limited edition features:
- chapbook cover art of the Doc Wildman Coat of Arms by Keith Howell
- novel endsheets feature a Pemberley House/Wold Newton Family tree
- chapbook features an expanded Pemberley House/Wold Newton Family tree, which including SPOILERS from the novel
- notes on the Wildman Coat of Arms by Philip José Farmer
- outline for the novel by Philip José Farmer
- timeline of key events in the novel by Win Scott Eckert
- Wold Newtonian essay by Win Scott Eckert
If adventure with a bit of sex tossed in are your thing... well, Phil Farmer and I have got you covered there as well (don't let Glen Orbik's gorgeous "girl running away from house" cover fool you on that count; Patricia Wildman, the daughter of a well-known bronze-hued pulp hero, undergoes more than her share of Gothic travails, but she also knows how to kick ass, and she does).
If I haven't convinced you yet, check out the reviews, and give the book a shot, if you haven't already done so.
Post a Comment